Position Details: Chief Financial Officer
Location: Richmond, BC
Foreseeson Technology Inc. is a British Columbia, Canada-based Manufacturing and Distribution Services (MDS) organization. Foreseeson is striving to provide a total solution: from Engineering, Prototyping, small run manufacturing and Distribution services to local and national customers. We focus on building premier customer relationships with companies requiring high-mix, high-complexity start-to-finish manufacturing and supply chain solutions in the Industrial & Instrumentation, Medical, Communications, Computers & Multimedia, Transportation, Defense and Environment & Security industries.
Foreseeson Technology was awarded as “Finalist on Business Excellence 2018 Awards for Large Business Category and named as Top 100 Tech Companies in BC by Business Vancouver Magazine in 2014.
We are looking for a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to be part of our executive management team and will have interaction with various members of the company, both senior and junior staff.
As a Chief Financial Officer (CFO), you will be responsible for the planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of the company, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations.
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO/President and members of the executive management team
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
- Reviewing and make recommendations to improve the efficiency and profitability of the company operates in all areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- An MBA or CPA is also highly desirable
- At least 10 years' experience in the finance industry and managing a team is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to engage with staff at all levels of the organization and exercise sound judgement.
Be part of our ambitious growing team and hardworking people.
Submit your updated resume with a cover letter and send it to email@example.com or fax it through (604)233-0248.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
“Thank you, but we will not engage staffing agencies at this time.”