Position Details: Computer Software Programmer - Developer
Location: Richmond, BC
Foreseeson Technology was awarded as “Finalist on Business Excellence 2018 Awards for Large Business Category and named as Top 100 Tech Companies in BC by Business Vancouver Magazine in 2014.
We have an exciting job opportunity for a Computer Software Programmer - Developer to join our growing IT team.
- Design, build and maintain tools that increase the efficiency of workflows and improve the communication of our staff.
- Design & build software, APIs and services for our customers, following best practices to ensure relatively bug-free deployments.
- Design and maintain relational databases and develop tools and APIs to help end-users interact with data.
- Write unit tests for new and existing code and strive towards full test coverage.
- Write and maintain internal and end-user documentation for new and existing projects.
- Work with IT, accounting, service, sales, and production teams to gather project requirements and set timelines.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline is required.
- 3+ years of experience programming using ASP .NET.
- Software, applications, and programs developing experience in E-payment and a related field is an asset.
- Open Charge Point Protocol (OCPP) and the Open Smart Charging Protocol (OSCP) application development experience is an asset.
- Web and/or Mobile application development experience an asset.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows servers. (OS: Windows Server 2008-2019).
- Ability to identify problems, find solutions and communicate technical terms.
- A team player and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and pay attention to details.
Be part of our ambitious growing team and hardworking people.
Submit your updated resume with a cover letter and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it through (604)233-0248.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
“Thank you, but we will not engage staffing agencies at this time.”