Foreseeson Technology Inc. is a British Columbia, Canada-based Manufacturing and Distribution Services (MDS) organization. Foreseeson is striving to provide a total solution: from Engineering, Prototyping, small run manufacturing and Distribution services to local and national customers. We focus on building premier customer relationships with companies requiring high-mix, high-complexity start-to-finish manufacturing and supply chain solutions in the Industrial & Instrumentation, Medical, Communications, Computers & Multimedia, Transportation, Defense and Environment & Security industries.
FORESEESON has been named as Top 100 Tech Companies in Vancouver Magazine’s 2014.
Due to the continued growth of the organization, we’re looking for a person who can join with our team as an AP/AR/Admin Coordinator to handle the following responsibilities:
- Data entry for all AP/AR transactions
- Filing of invoices and other related accounting/admin records
- Generate invoices from vendors system and enter on the system
- Assist vendors/customers inquiries or request on payment status, processed claims etc.
- Send monthly statements to customers
- Ensure that all AP/AR invoices are updated on the system
- Assist the Administration/Accounting department on some projects from time to time
- Other ad-hoc task as assigned
- Ability to demonstrate good interpersonal skills when dealing with customers, staff & management
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and resourceful person
- With good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential/sensitive in a mature and professional manner
- Excellent in time management, and able to multitask effectively and work under competing priorities with little supervision
- Can work in a team and willing to be train
- Accounting/Admin work experiences would be an advantage
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and QB knowledge is an asset
|Job Category||Foreseeson Technology Inc.|