Position Details: Sales Specialist
Location: Richmond, BC
At Foreseeson Technology Inc., our combined passion to embrace the future with greener technology by reducing GHG emissions and offering more environment-friendly technology products. We have established a knowledgeable team & a licensed group of electrical contractors who completely provide information on EV charging & Green Energy products, solutions, and services for the residential, multi-unit family residential, commercial, government, and fleet markets.
Our growing Electrical Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) and Green Energy Solution Division seek an experienced, motivated Sales Specialist to help out our customers find what they need and upsell the available products and solutions available. We’re looking for a professional who can quickly absorb and retain product knowledge and acquire new accounts. This is an exciting opportunity to represent our company with our product from one of the fastest-growing technology sectors.
- Reaching out to various markets to position Foreseeson’s Electric Vehicle (EV) charging product & Green Energy Solutions in the marketplace.
- You will identify and qualify accounts through a combination of account calling, referrals, and telesales.
- Your role will also encompass preparing quotes, along with customized professional proposals of Foreseeson’s EV Charging & Green Energy Solution products to potential customers, to drive revenue and achieve sales targets.
- Call on prospective accounts to set-up appointments and position Foreseeson EV Charging & Green Energy Solution products & services.
- Generate quotes and prepare professional proposals to give prospective customers.
- Conduct site surveys at business premises.
- Work with CRM to track and close opportunities.
- Work with relevant stakeholders – customers, management, creative, inside sales – to ensure a successful deployment.
- Follow up with customers post-deployment to ensure customer satisfaction and/or identify additional requirements.
- Maintain on-going relationships with customers.
- Exceptional communication skills, written and oral.
- Sales experience, preferably as an inside or outside field sales representative.
- Comfortable meeting new potential customers, discussing technology, and closing opportunities.
- Ability to meet and surpass sales targets.
- Proficient with MS Office, CRM, and social media.
- Self-driven, can work in a team and motivated to succeed.
What We Offer:
- Generous compensation plan.
- Vehicle allowance.
- Dynamic work environment.
Be part of our ambitious growing team and hardworking people.
Submit your updated resume with a cover letter and send it to email@example.com or fax it through (604)233-2048.
We are looking forward to meeting you!