Position Details: SMT Operator
Location: Richmond, BC
Salary Range: $15.00 /hour
Foreseeson is an award-winning technology company with four primary divisions: Electronic Manufacturing Services, IT Distribution, EV Charging and Energy Storage Solution. We’re located in British Columbia, Canada-based Manufacturing and Distribution Services (MDS) organization. Foreseeson is striving to provide a total solution: from Engineering, Prototyping, small run manufacturing and Distribution services to local and national customers. We focus on building premier customer relationships with companies requiring high-mix, high-complexity start-to-finish manufacturing and supply chain solutions in the Industrial & Instrumentation, Medical, Communications, Computers & Multimedia, Transportation, Defense and Environment & Security industries.
We strive to be the best solution provider from the perspective of engineering support, mass production and distribution for customers seeking cost minimization for their requirements. To achieve our mission, we believe that integrity, product knowledge, quality, on-time deployment are our main objective and customer commitment.
We’re growing and currently in need of SMT Operator (Full-time Position).
- Set up feeders for all SMT pick and place machines.
- Read and follow work instructions, drawings, procedures, and specifications used in the manufacturing of PCBs.
- Setup and program the Screen Printer for defect-free printing.
- Coordinate with QC for 1st article Inspection to ensure proper placement of parts.
- Perform housekeeping duties to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-year experience as an SMT operator for pick and place and screen printing.
- SMT First Article Inspection, In Process QA experience.
- Knowledgeable of IPC Standards.
- Familiar with SMT component packages.
- Ability to follow procedures and maintain the quality of products at all times.
- Ability to write & read in English.
Be part of our ambitious growing team and hardworking people.
Submit your updated resume with a cover letter and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it through (604)233-0248.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
“Thank you, but we will not engage staffing agencies at this time.”