The BC government's funding plan for EV charging stations for the following three applications:
- Single-detached family homes
- Condominiums and apartments (MURBs)
- Workplace EV charging
- Single detached homes: Up to $350. (Cannot be combined with any other rebate. Ex. ZAPBC)
- MURBS: Funding for up to $2000 per port, up to $14K (7 charging ports)
- Retrofits for buildings constructed before Aug. 31st, 2019
- Can submit separate applications for up to 4 different sites
- Only incurred costs after pre-approval letter can be claimed
- Must be level 2, networked stations
- DEADLINES: Projects must be completed within 4 months of receiving a pre-approval letter OR by March 31st 2020, whichever comes first
IMPORTANT: It is up to the applicant to apply for the rebate program. (Ex. Home owners, strata corporation, property services company, etc.).
Application forms are available at the links below. Scroll to bottom of each web page to access forms.
BC Hydro customers