Position Details: Production Worker (Part Time)
Location: Richmond, BC
Salary Range: TBD
The Production Worker will independently perform product assembly, component preparation, and repair activities ensuring conformity of products to expectations. Adheres to ESD protection and ensures proper handling of product and its components.
- Follows all necessary safety requirements at all the time when job is performed
- Prepares components and assembles new product in accordance with the manufacturing documentation and thoroughly ensures that the product is manufactured to quality requirements
- Reports all issues or concerns immediately to the Production Manager, Production Engineer, and/or QC
- Manages time to ensure product is built and repaired to meet expected delivery date
- Records all work performed on Product Travelling Sheet including parts consumed and labour for new and repair products
- Provides feedback and improvement suggestions considering manufacturability and other aspects of design
- Maintains manufacturing equipment and uses it with care
- Maintains a clean working area
- Proactively contributes to and implements continuous improvement initiatives
- May work occasionally on special projects.
- It would be an advantage if you have certifications on IPC 610, J-STD-0004 and knowledge in ISO 9001.
Be part of our ambitious growing team and hardworking people.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Please submit your application online. NO walk-ins for now.
“We will not engage staffing agencies at this time. Thank you.”