Inside Sales Specialist – EV Charging Station Specialist
Location: Richmond, BC
Do you have a desire to help keep your world clean, contribute to climate change to eliminate carbon emissions, improve air quality, and a healthier community? Be part of our growing GO GREEN team as a Inside Sales Specialist for our Richmond office.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be responsible for the development and commercial success of “Free EV Charging Station Program”
- Qualify and develop new business opportunities from outbound/inbound calls, leads, general prospecting and email marketing. This includes cold calling and networking in the region to develop one’s own opportunities
- Work closely with EV Charging Network team to identify new sales opportunities
- Develop Sales plans, implement strategies to grow EV Charging Station Network through potential business partners, Commercial property owners in British Columbia
- Collect and analyze market information, report to Manager for the planning and implementation.
- Maintains regular contact and positive relationships with prospective, clients and business partners
- Assists in organizing and promoting Sales and marketing projects
- Minimum 5 years Business Development or Sales experience with proven track record
- A history of success in developing, driving, and closing business and achieving quota
- Relevant experience with technical solution and consultative selling/ Automobile is an asset
- You need to be an intense energetic self-starter and able to work hard, independently
- Strong negotiations and closing skills, with a proven track record
- Demonstrate ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver on commitments
- Exemplary organizational skills, good presentation skills, outstanding paperwork, process, and procedural execution
- Capacity to interact and communicate effectively with internal resources and executives
- Excellent grammar and writing skills, and be able to map out strong business plans for others to easily interpret and follow
Please submit your updated resume through this link https://foreseeson.com/careers/
Foreseeson Technology Inc. is a British Columbia, Canada-based Manufacturing and Distribution Services (MDS) organization. The innovation and team efforts for over twenty (20) years were brought us recognition as one of the “Top 100 Tech Companies in BC by Business Vancouver Magazine in 2022,” has been named by the Richmond Chamber of Commerce as one of the “2018 Finalists & Recipient on Business Excellence Awards – 2020 Large Business of the Year”, and our manufacturing craft give us the honour to be acknowledged as one of the “2020 & 2021 – Top 100 biggest Manufacturers in Metro Vancouver, BC.” We continue to improve our process, innovate, offer various products and services that will impact a sustainable green environment, and support our local community.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for your interest in this position.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.