EV Battery Fleet Technician – STF (mcharging.com)
Location: Richmond, BC
Do you have a desire to help keep your world clean, contribute to climate change to eliminate carbon emissions, improve air quality, and a healthier community? Be part of our growing GO GREEN team as a EV Battery Fleet Technician for our Richmond office.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide critical and immediate frontline support to Foreseeson customers
- Diagnose & repair vehicle to assist our members in moving again.
- Properly complete the services and/or repairs for EV vehicle
- Provides efficient mechanical assistance such as flat tyres, battery charging, and, roadside emergency charging.
- Be the SME and ready to provide learning moments/feedback for team to learn and grow
- Maintains Foreseeson’s high standard of service and image, focusing on friendly, courteous service at all times
- A valid Class 5 driver’s license and clean driving record – you’ll be driving, after all!
- BC trade qualification in automotive mechanical repair
- BCIT Red Seal Automotive Service Technician Certified is an asset!
- Basic mechanical aptitude or comprehension
- Ability to safely lift up to 20kg on occasion – car batteries can be heavy!
- Ability to use tools to build, operate, craft, or repair physical objects
- Proficiency using devices such as a smartphone or tablet – our Fleet team uses these out on the road every day
- Proficiency using web applications and programs such as Google Maps, expense reporting, and general office administrative programs like Microsoft Office
Please submit your updated resume through this link https://foreseeson.com/careers/
Foreseeson Technology Inc. is a British Columbia, Canada-based Manufacturing and Distribution Services (MDS) organization. The innovation and team efforts for over twenty (20) years were brought us recognition as one of the “Top 100 Tech Companies in BC by Business Vancouver Magazine in 2022,” has been named by the Richmond Chamber of Commerce as one of the “2018 Finalists & Recipient on Business Excellence Awards – 2020 Large Business of the Year”, and our manufacturing craft give us the honour to be acknowledged as one of the “2020 & 2021 – Top 100 biggest Manufacturers in Metro Vancouver, BC.” We continue to improve our process, innovate, offer various products and services that will impact a sustainable green environment, and support our local community.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for your interest in this position.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.