Inside Sales Specialist - EVSE
Location: Richmond, BC
Do you have a desire to help keep your world clean, contribute to climate change to eliminate carbon emissions, improve air quality, and a healthier community? Be part of our growing GO GREEN team as a EVSE – INSIDE SALES SPECIALIST for our Richmond office.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with sales team to identify new sales opportunities
- Assists in organizing and promoting Sales and marketing projects
- Collect and analyze market information, report to Manager for the planning and implementation
- Maintains regular contact and positive relationships with prospective vendors, clients, and business partners
- Develop plans, implement strategies to grow EV Business through dealerships and business partners across Canada
- College / University Degree or Equivalent with work experience in the Automobile/ Electric Vehicle or EV Charger industry
- Minimum 5 years business development or sales experience
- Strong negotiations and closing skills, with a proven track record
- Exemplary organizational skills, outstanding paperwork, process, and procedural execution
- A fast learner to navigate the new system, including productivity Software and other online resources to collaborate with the team and our business partners
Please submit your updated resume through this link https://foreseeson.com/careers/
Foreseeson Technology Inc. is a British Columbia, Canada-based Manufacturing and Distribution Services (MDS) organization. The innovation and team efforts for over twenty (20) years were brought us recognition as one of the “Top 100 Tech Companies in BC by Business Vancouver Magazine in 2022,” has been named by the Richmond Chamber of Commerce as one of the “2018 Finalists & Recipient on Business Excellence Awards – 2020 Large Business of the Year”, and our manufacturing craft give us the honour to be acknowledged as one of the “2020 & 2021 – Top 100 biggest Manufacturers in Metro Vancouver, BC.” We continue to improve our process, innovate, offer various products and services that will impact a sustainable green environment, and support our local community.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for your interest in this position.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.