Sales Representative – New EV Charging Solutions
Location: Richmond, BC
Do you have a desire to help keep your world clean, contribute to climate change to eliminate carbon emissions, improve air quality, and a healthier community? Be part of our growing GO GREEN team as a Sales Representative for our Richmond office.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,760.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead Inside Sales Activities (Identify New Customers, Potential Customers, Contact, promote our EV charging solutions, lead sales and close deal).
- Sell and promote Foreseeson EV Charger, Mobile EV Charger, Foreseeson Brand Charging network, Battery station, and new EVSE products in future.
- Cold calling key contacts in various industries.
- Communicate effectively to customers.
- Prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Write routine reports and correspondence.
- Respond swiftly and courteously to customer complaints or inquiries.
- Maintains regular contact and positive relationships with prospective vendors, clients, and business partners.
- Assists in organizing and promoting Sales and marketing projects.
- Perform other assigned tasks from time to time.
- College / University Degree or Equivalent with work experience
- Minimum 3 years Business Development or sales experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Computer proficiency for data entry and utilization of Microsoft Office applications
- Detailed oriented, motivated, and optimistic
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- A fast learner to navigate the new project, to understand new program including EV Charger, and other relative resources.
Please submit your updated resume through this link https://foreseeson.com/careers/
Foreseeson Technology Inc. is a British Columbia, Canada-based Manufacturing and Distribution Services (MDS) organization. The innovation and team efforts for over twenty (20) years were brought us recognition as one of the “Top 100 Tech Companies in BC by Business Vancouver Magazine in 2022,” has been named by the Richmond Chamber of Commerce as one of the “2018 Finalists & Recipient on Business Excellence Awards – 2020 Large Business of the Year”, and our manufacturing craft give us the honour to be acknowledged as one of the “2020 & 2021 – Top 100 biggest Manufacturers in Metro Vancouver, BC.” We continue to improve our process, innovate, offer various products and services that will impact a sustainable green environment, and support our local community.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for your interest in this position. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.