Position Details: Electric Vehicle Charging Station Specialist (Inside Sales)
Location: Richmond, BC
Salary Range: TBD
Foreseeson Technology Inc. is a British Columbia, Canada-based Manufacturing and Distribution Services (MDS) organization.
Foreseeson strives to provide a total solution: from engineering, manufacturing, and Sales and Marketing services to local and national customers.
The innovation and team efforts for over twenty (20) years were brought us recognition as one of the “Top 100 Tech Companies in BC by Business Vancouver Magazine in 2014 & 2020,” has been named by the Richmond Chamber of Commerce as one of the “2018 Finalists & Recipient on Business Excellence Awards – 2020 Large Business of the Year”, and our manufacturing craft give us the honour to be acknowledged as one of the “2020 & 2021 - Top 100 Manufacturers in Metro Vancouver, BC.”
We continue to improve our process, innovate, offer various products and services that will impact a sustainable green environment, and support our local community.
Do you have a desire to help keep your world clean, contribute to climate change to eliminate carbon emissions, improve air quality, and a healthier community?
Be part of our growing GO GREEN team as an ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING STATION SPECIALIST (INSIDE SALES)
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead Inside Sales Activities (Identify New Customers, Potential Customers, Contact, Promote our “Free EV Charging Station Program”, lead sales and close deal)
- Work closely with EV Charging Network team to identify new sales opportunities
- Develop Sales plans, implement strategies to grow EV Charging Station Network through potential business partners, Commercial property owners in British Columbia
- Collect and analyze market information, report to Manager for the planning and implementation.
- Maintains regular contact and positive relationships with prospective, clients and business partners
- Assists in organizing and promoting Sales and marketing projects
- Make cold call or visit potential customers to promote our “Free EV Charging Station Program”
- College or University Degree or Equivalent Experience
- With work experience in the Automobile industry an Asset
- Minimum 3 years Business Development or Sales experience
- Strong negotiations and closing skills, with a proven track record
- Exemplary organizational skills, good presentation skills, outstanding paperwork, process, and procedural execution
- A fast learner to navigate the new project, to understand new program including EV Charger, Green Credit and other relative resources
to collaborate with the team and the business partners
- Strong communication skills to deal with customers, employees, business partners as they represent the EV Charging Station Program
Be part of our ambitious growing team and hardworking people.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Please submit your application online. NO walk-ins for now.
“We will not engage staffing agencies at this time. Thank you.”