Position Details: HR Specialist
Location: Richmond, BC
Salary Range: TBD
Foreseeson Technology Inc. is a British Columbia, Canada-based Manufacturing and Distribution Services (MDS) organization. Foreseeson is striving to provide a total solution: from Engineering, Prototyping, small run manufacturing and Distribution services to local and national customers. We focus on building premier customer relationships with companies requiring high-mix, high-complexity start-to-finish manufacturing and supply chain solutions in the Industrial & Instrumentation, Medical, Communications, Computers & Multimedia, Transportation, Defense and Environment & Security industries.
FORESEESON has been named as Top 100 Tech Companies in Vancouver Magazine’s 2014.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and professional “people person”, who can join with our Corporate and Business Operation Department as HR SPECIALIST. You are a corporate culture ambassador who takes great pride in working within a great team. Your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Facilitate a variety of HR programs including full-cycle of recruitment, onboarding, learning and development, performance management, employee engagement, benefits, total rewards and other HR competencies.
- Providing appropriate guidance and expertise on employment and policy related matters
- Implement and coordinate corporate HR best practices, striving always for a great candidate and employee experience
- Reviewing a variety of HR data and external information to make recommendations and suggestions on appropriate changes to our HR programs
- Will collaborate with the internal and external stakeholders across the business
- Perform other general admin duties when required including reception, office maintenance, replenishment of stationaries, and logistics for company activities etc.
- Strong desire to add value to the workplace by driving HR best practices and sharing innovative ideas which create an exceptional corporate culture
- Effectively build and manage interpersonal relationships with colleagues, clients, and business associates.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and resourceful person
- With good verbal and written communication skills, and ability to convey new information in an easy to understand manner
- Ability to handle confidential/sensitive in a mature and professional manner, and an ability to build strong working relationships across various disciplines
- Excellent in time management, and able to multitask effectively and work under competing priorities with little supervision
- With one-year HR and recruitment work related experience
- Results driven with ability to develop and implement strategy in a rapidly changing business environment
- In-depth knowledge of relevant labour laws and HR best practices
Be part of our ambitious growing team and hardworking people.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Please submit your application online. NO walk-ins for now.
“We will not engage staffing agencies at this time. Thank you.”