Position Details: INSIDE SALES SPECIALIST TORONTO
Location: Toronto, ON
Salary Range: TBD
Foreseeson Technology Inc. is a British Columbia, Canada-based Manufacturing and Distribution Services (MDS) organization.
Foreseeson strives to provide a total solution: from engineering, manufacturing, and Sales and Marketing services to local and national customers.
The innovation and team efforts for over twenty (20) years were brought us recognition as one of the “Top 100 Tech Companies in BC by Business Vancouver Magazine in 2014 & 2020,” has been named by the Richmond Chamber of Commerce as one of the “2018 Finalists & Recipient on Business Excellence Awards – 2020 Large Business of the Year”, and our manufacturing craft give us the honour to be acknowledged as one of the “2020 & 2021 - Top 100 Manufacturers in Metro Vancouver, BC.”
We continue to improve our process, innovate, offer various products and services that will impact a sustainable green environment, and support our local community.
Do you have a desire to help keep your world clean, contribute to climate change to eliminate carbon emissions, improve air quality, and a healthier community? Be part of our growing GO GREEN team as an EVSE - INSIDE SALES SPECIALIST in our TORONTO office.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with sales team to identify new sales opportunities
- Develop plans, implement strategies to grow EVSE Business through dealerships and business partners across Canada.
- Collect and analyze market information, report to Manager for the planning and implementation.
- Maintains regular contact and positive relationships with prospective vendors, clients and business partners
- Assists in organizing and promoting Sales and marketing projects
- College or University Degree or Equivalent Experience
- With work experience in the Automobile, Energy, Electric Vehicle or EV Charger industries
- Minimum 5 years Business Development or sales experience
- Strong negotiations and closing skills, with a proven track record
- Exemplary organizational skills, outstanding paperwork, process, and procedural execution
- A fast learner to navigate the new system, including productivity software and other online resources to collaborate with the team and the business partners.
Strong communication skills to deal with customers, employees, and vendors, as they represent the dealership
Be part of our ambitious growing team and hardworking people.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Please submit your application online. NO walk-ins for now.
“We will not engage staffing agencies at this time. Thank you.”