Position Details: Operations Manager
Location: Richmond, BC
Salary Range: TBD
Foreseeson Technology has been named as one of the Top 100 Tech Companies in BC by Business Vancouver Magazine in 2014, one of the Finalists on Business Excellence 2018 Awards and recently awarded as Top 100 Manufacturers in BC for 2020.
Be part of Foreseeson’s new business venture as an Operations Manager of the Distribution and Delivery Business Unit. The Operations Manager has complete responsibility for inbound operations, outbound operations, and other functional process responsibility within the fulfillment center across a multiple shift.
Responsibilities and Duties include but not limited to:
- Lead and supervise a team of Warehousing & Logistics team, customer service and 100 + delivery associates for outbound and inbound operations.
- Responsible for the overall safety, quality and performance of staffs, partners and customers.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures.
- Accountable for meeting and exceeding operational goals.
- Mentor, train and develop teammates for career progression and learning.
- Ability to develop and share best practices across the shifts and network.
- Must have a proven ability to drive process improvements and the ability to keep pace while motivating others to meet the challenges of an extremely deadline-driven environment.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A completed Education back ground to perform the responsibilities or related field from an accredited Education institute.
- Experience with performance metrics and process improvement (how, when, who)
- Candidates must be flexible to work weekends and/or overnight shifts regularly
- Experience with a dependent workforce during peak seasons
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment in stressful situations
- At least 5+ years management experience in a distribution, logistics, delivery environment
Be part of our ambitious growing team and hardworking people.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Please submit your application online. NO walk-ins for now.
“We will not engage staffing agencies at this time. Thank you.”