Position Details: Production Worker
Location: Richmond, BC
Salary Range: TBD
FORESEESON TECHNOLOGY INC.
Unit 101-4460 Jacombs Road, Richmond B.C. Canada V6V 2C5 T: 604-233-0247 F: 604-233-0248 www.foreseeson.com
Foreseeson Technology Inc. is a British Columbia, Canada-based Manufacturing and Distribution Services (MDS) organization.
The innovation and team efforts for over twenty (20) years were brought us recognition as one of the "Top 100 Tech Companies in BC by Business Vancouver Magazine in 2014 & 2020," has been named by the Richmond Chamber of Commerce as one of the "2018 Finalists & Recipient on Business Excellence Awards – 2020 Large Business of the Year". And our manufacturing craft gives us the honour to be acknowledged as one of the "2020 & 2021 – Top 100 Manufacturers in Metro Vancouver, BC."
Foreseeson strives to provide a total solution: from Engineering, Prototyping, small run manufacturing and Distribution services to local and national customers. We focus on building premier customer relationships with companies requiring high-mix, high-complexity start-to-finish manufacturing and supply chain solutions in the Industrial & Instrumentation, Medical, Communications, Computers & Multimedia, Transportation, Defense and Environment & Security industries.
We strive to be the best solution provider from engineering support, mass production and distribution for customers seeking cost minimization for their requirements. To achieve our mission, we believe that integrity, product knowledge, quality, on-time deployment are our main objectives and customers' commitment.
We are looking for a full-time PRODUCTION WORKER to join with our EMS team.
The Production Worker will independently perform product assembly, component preparation, and repair activities ensuring conformity of products to expectations. Adheres to ESD protection and ensures proper handling of product and its components.
We're growing and always looking for fresh talent as Production Worker.
- Follows all necessary safety requirements at all the time when job is performed
- Prepares components and assembles new product in accordance with the manufacturing documentation and thoroughly ensures that the product is manufactured to quality requirements
- Reports all issues or concerns immediately to the Production Manager, Production Engineer, and/or QC
- Manages time to ensure product is built and repaired to meet expected delivery date
- Records all work performed on Product Travelling Sheet including parts consumed and labour for new and repair products
- Provides feedback and improvement suggestions considering manufacturability and other aspects of design
- Maintains manufacturing equipment and uses it with care
- Maintains a clean working area
- Proactively contributes to and implements continuous improvement initiatives
- May work occasionally on special projects.
- It would be an advantage if you have certifications on IPC 610, J-STD-0004 and knowledge in ISO 9001.
Thank you for your application. We will contact you if you are shortlisted.
Be part of our ambitious growing team and hardworking people.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Please submit your application online. NO walk-ins for now.
“We will not engage staffing agencies at this time. Thank you.”