Position Details: Project and Sales Coordinator
Location: Richmond, BC
Salary Range: TBD
Foreseeson Technology Inc. is a British Columbia, Canada-based Manufacturing and Distribution Services (MDS) organization.
Foreseeson strives to provide a total solution: from engineering, manufacturing, and Sales and Marketing services to local and national customers.
The innovation and team efforts for over twenty (20) years were brought us recognition as one of the “Top 100 Tech Companies in BC by Business Vancouver Magazine in 2014 & 2020,” has been named by the Richmond Chamber of Commerce as one of the “2018 Finalists & Recipient on Business Excellence Awards – 2020 Large Business of the Year”, and our manufacturing craft give us the honour to be acknowledged as one of the “2020 & 2021 - Top 100 Manufacturers in Metro Vancouver, BC.”
We continue to improve our process, innovate, offer various products and services that will impact a sustainable green environment, and support our local community.
Our team is growing and we are looking for a PROJECT COORDINATOR / Sales Coordinator for our EVSE-Electrical Vehicle Supply Equipment unit who will be our integral member of the organization.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Carry out the tasks in a highly independent, accountable, professional and responsible manner
- Work with different Project Managers & Salespeople & Customers to communicate and navigate projects from start to finish.
- Supporting Sales and Customers
- Coordinate projects in making sure all relevant information are thoroughly scrutinized and updated
- Offer technical support for job-flow management, & outsourcing details
- Convey vital info of current job status and incoming work during production meetings
- Schedule, coordinate and initiate updates of timelines either internally or directly with clients
- Provide details and update timelines, keep production, sales reps and clients informed on workflow, and understand the product and support options.
- With three years experience in Project Management
- Auto Industry experience would be an asset
- Customer service driven
- Computer Savvy; Microsoft Suite i.e Excel, Word, Project.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting expertise.
- A can-do attitude
- Can work under pressure.
Be part of our ambitious growing team and hardworking people.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Please submit your application online. NO walk-ins for now.
“We will not engage staffing agencies at this time. Thank you.”