Position Details: Project Manager
Location: Richmond, BC
Salary Range: TBD
FORESEESON TECHNOLOGY INC.
Unit 101-4460 Jacombs Road, Richmond B.C. Canada V6V 2C5 T: 604-233-0247 F: 604-233-0248 www.foreseeson.com
Foreseeson Technology Inc. is a British Columbia, Canada-based Manufacturing and Distribution Services (MDS) organization.
The innovation and team efforts for over twenty (20) years were brought us recognition as one of the "Top 100 Tech Companies in BC by Business Vancouver Magazine in 2014 & 2020," has been named by the Richmond Chamber of Commerce as one of the "2018 Finalists & Recipient on Business Excellence Awards – 2020 Large Business of the Year". And our manufacturing craft gives us the honour to be acknowledged as one of the "2020 & 2021 – Top 100 Manufacturers in Metro Vancouver, BC."
Foreseeson strives to provide a total solution: from Engineering, Prototyping, small run manufacturing and Distribution services to local and national customers. We focus on building premier customer relationships with companies requiring high-mix, high-complexity start-to-finish manufacturing and supply chain solutions in the Industrial & Instrumentation, Medical, Communications, Computers & Multimedia, Transportation, Defense and Environment & Security industries.
We strive to be the best solution provider from engineering support, mass production and distribution for customers seeking cost minimization for their requirements. To achieve our mission, we believe that integrity, product knowledge, quality, on-time deployment are our main objectives and customers' commitment.
Our Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) division is looking for a PROJECT MANAGER who can support with our EMS projects from time to time.
An experienced Project Manager manages assigned client projects effectively. Project Manager is involved in program management, RFQ, managing customer relationships, ensure projects are completed based on customer’s expectations.
- Manage the development and implementation process of the customer’s products and services involving departmental teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products.
- Serves as liaison between the company and the customer throughout the business relationship.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by managing the details of overall project schedules, budgets, deliverables and performance.
- Visit customer’s sites as needed to develop relationships and manage projects
- Research accounts daily to inform customer on the status of their product. Be prepared for questions that the customer may have and supply them with every option available.
- Manage the processes of loading incoming customer orders, payment invoicing, and revenue recognition.
- Plan and direct schedules/forecasts. Maintain accurate backlog by customer or product. Coordinate with planner/operations to make sure schedule is within customer’s expectations.
- Perform a wide variety of tasks related to the support of customers’ requirements and solving problems while maintaining profitability and cost savings.
- Interface frequently with Operations to assist in improving processes, performance, and cost savings.
- Work with Operations, Planning, and warehouse to ensure on time delivery target is met.
- Monitor the programs from purchase order initiation through delivery, ensuring completion on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Assist with review and management of revenue/P & L by program, including analysis of results and submitting forecasts.
- Any assigned task from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Business, or Finance
- 1-5 years proven experience in a Program Management position.
- Experience in Customer Fulfillment, Electro Mechanical Manufacturing, and New Product Introduction.
- Able to build effective professional relationships with suppliers and internal departments.
- Proven track record of negotiating contracts and prices.
- Working knowledge of import and customs procedures.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office.
- Knowledge in ERP, Microsoft office.
- Able to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously while staying on target to reach expected goals.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and organizational skills.
Thank you for your application. We will contact you if you are shortlisted.
Be part of our ambitious growing team and hardworking people.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Please submit your application online. NO walk-ins for now.
“We will not engage staffing agencies at this time. Thank you.”