Position Details: Sales Specialist
Location: Richmond, BC
Salary Range: TBD
Foreseeson Technology has been named as one of the Top 100 Tech Companies in BC by Business Vancouver Magazine in 2014, one of the Finalists on Business Excellence 2018 Awards and recently awarded as Top 100 Manufacturers in BC for 2020.
As a Sales Specialist, you will deliver a strategy to build relationships with strategic business partners and customers. You will be responsible for driving top-line revenue growth and overall end customer adoption across all market segments through partner engagement.
- The right person will possess 5+ years of experience in sales or business development in the delivery, distribution or logistics industry
- Able to consistently exceed quota and key performance metrics.
- Experience engaging and influencing senior executives and strong familiarity with decision-making processes in delivery/distribution/logistics management
- Experience working with partners through account management, product management, program management and business development engagements
- Prior direct sales experience is preferred
- Verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Demonstrated experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams including direct and channel marketing, product management, delivery and warehousing/logistic team.
- Sales acumen, able to coordinate and develop successful field teams
- The ideal candidate has both a business and sales background that enables them to easily interact with customers, operation team, and delivery team representatives.
- Consistently exceeds quota and key performance metrics
- Experience working in the territory with partners and customers
- You should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about the business, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
- Your broad responsibilities will include building relationships with the business partners, managing the day-to-day interactions with these organizations to build long-term business and marketing opportunities.
- Keep up with industry trends and best practices.
Be part of our ambitious growing team and hardworking people.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Please submit your application online. NO walk-ins for now.
“We will not engage staffing agencies at this time. Thank you.”