Position Details: Warehousing/Logistics Specialist
Location: Richmond, BC
Salary Range: TBD
Foreseeson Technology has been named as one of the Top 100 Tech Companies in BC by Business Vancouver Magazine in 2014, one of the Finalists on Business Excellence 2018 Awards and recently awarded as Top 100 Manufacturers in BC for 2020.
We’re currently have an opening for a Warehousing/Logistics Specialist. The Warehousing/Logistics Specialist will be responsible for supporting the Warehousing/Logistics Division in developing and maintaining supply chain best practices during both the steady state of the business and response activities. This position will also develop, maintain relationships with Customers, Vendors, Drivers, any Subcontractors, and delivery teams to support the creation of area plans.
Responsibilities and Duties but not limited to:
- Support the operating area in the planning and execution of programs including logistics services, area planning and inventory tracking.
- Support the development and implementation of best practices in the area of warehousing/logistics, inventory and staging area managements.
- Assist in the development of area plans.
- Assist in the coordination of training of Subcontractors, remote and lead responders.
- Develop and maintain logistics flow of receiving and shipping
- Maintain the databases associated with contractors, delivery team members, and advisors.
- Maintain designated areas on logistics database.
- Provide administrative support for warehouse & delivery operations.
- Verify and keep records on Inbound and Outbound delivery projects and provide customers with frequent updates.
- Work with internal software to update shipment details
- Work with delivery team & coordination with other logistics & local warehouse to ensure time and trips are being used efficiently
- Establish relationships with 3PL partners and evaluates alternatives to minimize distribution costs.
- Prepare client's accurate and timely billing
- Tracing and tracking of shipments to final destination
- Deal with customers, vendor, contractors via phone, email and in person
- General filing and office clerical duties
- Any other duties assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 1-year work experience in warehousing/transportation or logistics
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of computer literacy, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently
- Keen attention to detail
- Reliable and punctual
- A team player but also capable of working independently
Be part of our ambitious growing team and hardworking people.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Please submit your application online. NO walk-ins for now.
“We will not engage staffing agencies at this time. Thank you.”